Declaration for the intents to serve as the Secretary General of National Association of North Central Students-NANCS in the forthcoming 2023 National Convention




    Of the Greatest Nigeria Students!!!


    Am by name Comr Usman Ibrahim Dende (Aluta Mobile), a HND 2 Student of the Prestigious Federal Polytechnic idah Studying Electrical Electronics Engineering.


    After due consultation, words of motivation and encouragement, I used this medium to officially declare my ambition to contest for the position of Secretary General of the prestigious National Association North Central Students NANCS.



I have been always dedicated, committed determined to the service of humanity, starting from community service as well as students service, serves under different capacities but NGOs and Students Body since yearly age in schooland with that, slots of students has feel my impace during my time serving.



Based on the above, I think there are some beautiful styles of approaching the unfortunate attitude of nonchalant solution to the problem which I believe if they are put in place we will succeed.


     Position served previously;


National Financial Secretary, National Association of Lokoja Local Government Students ( NALLGS)


National Publicity Secretary National Association of Lokoja Local Government Students ( NALLGS)


National Director on Programs, National Association of Kogi State Students ( NAKOSS)


Chief Security Officer, National Association of Nigeria Students NANS JCC Kogi State Chapter.


Media Aide to the All Progressive Congress APC Youths Leader Kogi State Chapter


State Coordinator Arewa Youths Consultative Council AYCC Kogi State Chapter


Volunteers, of CYAWEI, Mohab People's Care Foundation.

 


I was advice by the people who see a lot of undisputed potentialities in me and believe in my capacity and willingness, been a Political Analyst; and an Advocate for Good Governance and Sustainable Development.


My passion for unionism in the development space in the society's got me involved in Larger politics and many Non Governmental organizations been called upon.


My outstanding exploits in leadership started since from primary school as i held Head Boy in Victoria Nursery and Primary School Lafia Nasarawa state 


I am a passionate and advocate for youth participation in politics and governance, which move me to owe an organization called National Youths Mobilization and Sensitization Network (NYMSN).


If This rarely opportunity will be given to me I assure you that with the grace of God and with your supports, we will strive and protect the legitimate interest of North Central students within our capacity.


     Yours in struggle, 

Comr Usman Ibrahim

Secretary General Aspirant,

National Association of North Central Students (NANCS).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA