Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA

 



September 19, 2024



To His Excellency,

Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo,

The Executive Governor of Kogi State,

Kogi State Government House, Lokoja.



Dear His Excellency,



I am writing to formally accept my appointment as Local Government Special Adviser, as approved by you. I am deeply grateful for the trust you have placed in me, and I pledge to work tirelessly to contribute to the development of Kogi State.



I extend my heartfelt appreciation to:


God Almighty for guidance, and making this dream to come to reality.


Secondly, to my Benefactor, my scintillator and Role Model Hon Yakubu Siaka Adabenege Fancy, Auditor General Local Government Affairs, for his expertise and unwavering support towards uplifting me from son of nobody to a developed humanistic personality. Daddy I promise never to take this singular honor for granted as the legacy shall touch the uncommon society.





Thirdly to the party youths Commander, a Brother and my profound Leader, HON Mohammed U Mohammed, the Kogi State APC Youths Leader, for his unwavering commitment to our party's ideals.



 Lastly to all my well-wishers, whose kindness and encouragement inspire me daily. May Allah almighty continue to bless you all abundantly, Amen.



Thank you for believing in me. I look forward to working closely with your administration to drive progress and growth in our beloved state.



Yours Sincerely,

Hon UMAMA JOSHUA MAJI

Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor Alhaji Ahmed Ododo FCA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .