DECLARATION OF INTENTION TO CONTEST FOR COUNCILOR REPRESENTING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF KAKANDA WARD, LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

 .



Greeting is an expression of courtesy and moral, as such, I bring you solidarity greetings in the spirit of togetherness with high level of diplomacy and of course, selfless service to the development of our dear Council *KAKANDA WARD* in  Lokoja LGA, Kogi State.


With much accolades to the stakeholders and leaders of this prestigious ward who have ensured the continues existence of the Development as their first priority; I introduce myself AS A YOUTHFUL ORIENTED LEADER OF SUSTAINABILITY aspiring to bring more development for the good people of Kakanda Ward with my antecedent gathered so far .



Generally, it is agreed that appropriate leadership is key to efficient service delivery. Having the EXPERIENCE, CAPACITY, ANTECEDENCE and PASSIONATE concern of the general welfare of the people I will be representing if been given the mandate;


 I present myself,  Comr Atiku Bala (Presido) to Contest as the Councilor representing Kakanda Ward in Lokoja Local Government .


I hereby use this opportunity to declare my intent as it is imperative for Lokoja LGA to elect appropriate leaders. Hence, we seek your support in safeguarding this as our collective interest. A support for me is a support for a Kakanda Ward that truly cares.


Thanks and God bless you all!





Comr Atiku Bala (Presido),


Councilorship Aspirant,

Representing the Good people of Kakanda Ward,

Lokoja Local Government.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA