DECLARATION OF INTENTION TO CONTEST AS National Association of Kogi State Students (NAKOSS) Nat'l SENATE PRESENT

 

 


I EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO ALL

Protocols, 

Elders, 

Kogi State Leaders, 

Stakeholders, 

NAKOSS Nat'l President,

The Senate Arms,

And all other NAKOSS Administrators.

Ever Dynamic Nigerian student!


All praises and adorable is due to Almighty Allah the maker of heaven and earth, the most sufficient and the most merciful, who has given us the gift of life and the grace to witness this day. 


I am by Name Comr. DAUDA ADEIZA GABRIEL, a student of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja From the department of office technology and management. 


With utmost humility and respect, I write to formally declare my intention to run for the office of the SENATE PRESIDENT of National Association of Kogi state Student (NAKOSS) Nat'l Secretariat Lokoja, Kogi State.


NAKOSS is a National body formed by the then visionary, astute, patriotic and futuristic leaders to oversee the affairs of Kogi students across the country and beyond. The sole aim and objective is to protect, defend and uphold the interest of the students. And those first set of leaders tremendously did well and set a pedestal for successive administrations to strive. This founding fathers administered a prudent and far-reaching administration which culminated to the restoration of unity, peace and tranquillity among the students. 


While they were complaints from every quarters that the aim has not been defeated, I think it has been a priority and focus of the subsequent leaders of NAKOSS to build on those impressive legacies of the founding fathers. 


It is my biggest dream to see myself contributing to the success of my dear state, ranging from the student angle and to the outside world. 


The following are the positions I have held in student unionism:


√ One time NAES Finacial Secretary, Federal Polytechnic Bida.


√ One time NAKOSS Treasurer, Federal Polytechnic Bida who doubles as S.A on external affairs to the SUG President.


√ Director of Academics 2, National association of Office Technology and Management Students (NAOTAMS) Federal Polytechnic Bida.


√ Serving Director of Social and culture, NAKOSS National.


To God be the glory, I have used my previous offices to impact on the students I served, and I can stand to defend if the need arises.


With my requisite experiences in student unionism, I have set of goals or agenda which I will like to actualize if the privilege is given to me.


Presently, I have an onging project in NAKOSS. The project stands to ensure that our younger ones enjoys the freedom of choice of institutions, and I am ready to do more if the mandate is given to me.


Dear leaders, stakeholders, students, friends and associates, I have come to seek for your support, mandate and most importantly your prayers, to enable me achieve my ambition, and I pray to God to giude me never to disappoint you all if this privilege is given to me.


Thanks for your kindness and time, God bless you.


God bless NAKOSS 

God bless Kogi State

God bless Nigeria


Signed:


Comr. DAUDA ADEIZA GABRIEL 

A.k.a (SURPLUS )




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA