DECLARATION FOR THE INTENT FOR THE POSITION OF ZONE C COORDINATOR

 





*Distinguished Leaders and Stakeholders of NANS Zone C, Great Nigerian Students!* 


My name is *Comr. Idris Aloma Lawal, a bonafide student of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja from department of Public Administration.*


I am excited to announce my candidacy for the position of *NANS - Zone C Coordinator in the forthcoming 2024 Convention.* As a passionate advocate for student welfare and a dedicated member of our great organization, NANS, I am committed to representing the voices and interests of every student.


My vision includes fostering inclusivity, promoting academic excellence, and enhancing the overall student experience. With your support, I aim to implement initiatives that empower students, strengthen our community bonds, and create a vibrant learning environment for all.


Throughout my time here, I have actively participated in various extracurricular activities, engaged with fellow students, and listened to your concerns. I believe my experiences, coupled with my dedication and leadership skills, make me well-suited to serve as your zonal coordinator.


I am eager to collaborate with you all, to listen to your ideas, and to work together to make positive changes within our campuses. Together, we can build a brighter future for our community.


Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to the opportunity to represent you as Zone C Coordinator.


Yours in Struggle,

*Comr. Idris Aloma Lawal,* 

Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA