APPRECIATION MESSAGE FROM THE NEWLY ELECTED NANS JCC CHAIRMAN KOGI STATE

 



All praises and Glory are due to the great grand architect of the Universe.


It with utmost humility I wish to bring forth my sincere appreciation and gratitude to my Gallant and Committed Stakeholders of NANS ably lead by the chairman (Camp master), the entire SUG presidents (senators) ,to the entire Nigerian students, and well wishers from different angles.


And to the government of Kogi State ably lead by HIS Excellency Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo  the youth and students centered Governor, His Chief of Staff Alhaji Ali Bello , Hon. Siyaka Adabenege Yakub (Fancy) AGL, the Director General KSBLUD Hon. Samari Teina  who put in place every possible means to ensure the conversation was smooth and hitch free.


It would be obstinate if I fail to outrightly appreciate The Majority leader Kogi state house of assembly Hon. Suleiman Abdulrazak , the PA to the chief of staff hon. Amb. Kiikpoye Karibo and  the chief press secretary to the governor hon. Oladele John Nihi . My administration by the special grace of God will be in  safe hands  as I will be working with The above listed personalities who are from the comrades community.


To my Campeign Team that  left their own schedules to champion this course, I want to say a big thank you.


To my colleagues in the field of contest, in as much as we're all fighting for same Goal (interest of the students) I make a plea that we come together and do this .


Thank you Nigerian students for giving me this mandate.

It is mandate that you'll will forever be proud of.


God bless Nigeria

God bless Kogi state

God bless NANS 


Amala awat'su (Nothing Shall discourage us)💪


Your's in struggle,

Comr. Gomina Ahmad Kabir (Aluta pilot)GCNS

Chairman NANS Jcc Kogi state

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA