Polling unit Allegations:My allegation upon on polling unit is deciphering, Hon Jamal lamented while speaking with the press

 




By Usman Ibrahim Dende 



   Hon Jamaludeen Suleiman the Special Adviser to the Kogi State Governor on Grassroots Mobilization,  address the press yesterday upon the memo received of no polling unit which is highly unacceptable.


He added that his allegation by the committee set up to investigate is really “reckless, defamatory and childish for it lacks proof and merit.”


    Jamaludeen stated this in a release on Friday December 16th to Dende Tv, adding it is clearly with lots of evidence of the existing polling unit in his domain at Ward E axis Lokoja the Capital of Kogi State.



“It is with utter shock that I read the wild allegations of me not having polling unit of votes on the previous elections which I came to clear to the press.


“It is surprising that the committees set up does not understand the elementary assignment given to them.


“ my allegation is reckless, defamatory and childish for it lacks proof and merit,” Hon Jamaludeen said.



  Been a card carrier of the largest and strongest Political party in Africa the “All Progressive Congress APC ”, I always cast my civil rights and the my units code is 002 kabawa Ward E Lokoja Kogi State ”, he added.




    I recall upon the committees and the state government that my allegation of no polling units should be revisited as the clear evidence shown of my  presence at the unity were I casted my votes for a quick removal of my name at the overleaf list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA