DECLARATION OF INTEREST TO CONTEST FOR THE OFFICE OF DIRECTOR ON WELFARE, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDENTS (NALLGS), 2023 NATIONAL CONVENTION.

 


 

   It is conventional that greetings is the expression of courtesy and morals amidst intellect. On this premise i bring to you fundamental greetings in the spirit of togetherness.


 My name is Comr. Usman Nana Aishat, a ND 2 student of the Prestigious Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja Studying Science Laboratory Technology.  


Haven embarked on thorough consultation, I want to make my intention known officially that by God’s grace, I am running for the office of Director on Welfare  in the forthcoming NALLGS National Convention sets to hold soon. 

  

My inspiration is driven out of passion for commitment to good governance, better life and socio-political tolerance within our dear NALLGS.


Throughout my educational pursuits from start, i have held positions that demanded service to others and society at large. In all instances, I have always given all and delivered to the best of my ability.


Today, on this platform, i declare my  readiness to serve National Association of Lokoja Local Government Students NALLGS  as Director on Welfare with courage, forthrightness, clarity of purpose, integrity and dedication. 


I hope  to continue in great strides of our past leaders. The courage, vision and remarkable leadership of our past leaders have lay a solid foundation for NALLGS and that has continued to inspire us as a people.


However, find below some of my profiles as to leaderships within students and Youths constituency:


1. Director on Welfare ll Arewa Youths Consultative Council AYCC Kogi State Chapter.


  2. Financial Secretary National Association of Lokoja Local Government Students (NALLGS) Kogi State Polytechnic Chapter.


Subsequently, with these few among many leadership experiences, if this great mandate is  bestowed on me, with strong conviction I have better to offer to our great association.


If elected into office,

1. I will make sure that students under the umbrella of NALLGS feel included in all events, and free to get involved with the rest of the students without fear or nervousness.


2. I will avail myself to reach out to students under the association to know their wellbeing,  as well as to provide lasting solutions when necessary.


3. I will work hard on creating and maintaining good relationships with students of this noble association, and make it a priority to inspire, support and encourage them.


4. Above all, i will bring my wealth of experience on leadership to work tirelessly for the  Welfare of every Lokoja Local Government Students, to be the best point of contact for issues relating to their wellbeing, with the aim of fostering positive experiences and relationships within the association. 


On this note, I implore your prayers and support to make this journey a successful one.


Signed:

Comr Usman Nana Aishat

Director on Welfare Aspirant,

National Association of Lokoja Local Government Students (NALLGS)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA