BIRTHDAY APPRECIATION




    I give my profound gratitude to almighty Allah for his love and care upon me, may his name be praise, amen.

 

   Secondly to my parents, and siblings who have believe in my strength and weakness.


    And to my Benefactor my Role model and Philanthropist who knows what humanity is all about Hon Mohammed U Mohammed  who have shown his tremendous love and care to me, thank you so much for raising me higher-up inshallah.


   Lastly, to My friends, lovers And Comrade's In Struggle who took their precious time to celebrate the most gracious day of mine, may the lord honor you all.


    To who much is given, much is expected, I will continue to be that kind person throwing my leadership towards Humanity.


    Once again God bless you all abundantly Amen.


Comrade Muhammad Dan Saeed Na'Baye 🖊️🖊️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA