DECLARATION OF INTENTION TO CONTEST AS WARD A COUNCILOR, LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

 


 



I, Comrade Usman Ibrahim Dende, stand here before you today, to formally declare my intention to contest for the position of Ward A Councillor  Ward, Lokoja Local Government, under the platform of All Progressive Congress(APC).


The interest is pinched out of my zeal to serve the good people of my ward and their unanimous yearning for adequate and selfless representation. I believe that effective representation and dedicated service are crucial for the growth and development of our community, and I am committed to working tirelessly in bringing positive change to our ward.


I am Motivated by a deep passion for humanity and a desire to contribute my quota to the lives and livelihood of our residents, I offer myself to serve in the position of Councillor in  Ward A of our prestigious Lokoja Local Government.  


My political background has equipped me with the skills necessary to navigate complex situations, and profering long-lasting  constituents in our ward effectively. I am confident that my leadership abilities coupled with my strong communication and problem-solving skills have made me a suitable person to represent the interests of our diverse community.


In 2021,  I got appointed as  Media Assistant to the APC State Youths Leader Kogi State Chapter and under the capacity, alot have been achieved. 


   Also serves in numerous leadership locations both youths and Students community, which alot can attest to. 


I am excited about the opportunity to serve as Ward Councillor and work towards building a stronger, more resilient, better more vibrant community. I am committed to upholding the values of transparency, accountability, and integrity.


After due consultations, I find it extremely t declare my intention to contest for the position of  Councilor Ward A under the platform of All Progressive Congress.



  Let's make this dream comes to reality and promise you that, I won't disappoint you if given the mandate.





Signed:

Comr Usman Ibrahim Dende,

Ward A Councilorship Aspirant,

Lokoja Local Government 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA