OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF INTEREST TO CONTEST FOR NANS JCC CHAIRMAN KOGI STATE CHAPTER




Greatest Nigerian students,

Stakeholders,

Distinguished senators.


In the high spirit of Aluta I bring to you combatant and solidarity greetings.


    It is with great honor and humility that I, *Comr. Gomina Ahmad Kabir*(Aluta pilot), announce my candidacy for the position of NANS JCC Chairman for the Kogi State axis. 

NANS is a prestigious organization, and it would be a tremendous honor to lead its efforts in advocating for the rights and privileges of Nigerian students both at home and abroad.


I am confident in my ability to serve in this capacity, having previously held the positions of Senator (SUG President), Chief of Staff to the Pioneer JCC Chairperson of the state and Chairman of the immediate past Convention. Convincingly, I have a track record of experience and administrative ability to man the association as Chairman.


In addition to my previous experience, I also bring a strong commitment to the principles of transparency, accountability, and collaboration. 

I believe that only by working together can we achieve our goals of improving the lives of students in Kogi State and beyond.


In view of the above subject and critical consultation of parents, mentors, stakeholders and student leaders across the state, I make this post to officially declare and inform you all of my intentions.


I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the members of NANS for their support and trust. 


I believe that together we can make a positive impact on the future of Nigerian students.

Together, we can build the Dream NANS 💪


*Viva Aluta*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA