OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF INTENT TO CONTEST FOR NANS ZONE C ASSISTANT SECRETARY GENERAL

 



With an utmost sense of humility, I humbly bring to my esteemed Nigerian students greetings in the spirit of Aluta.

I am comrade Ibrahim Hakeemat Oyiza


After much consultation within the premises of North central by extension Nigeria. I offer my candidature ahead of ZONE C CONVENTION 2024. My Aspiration is result of my unwavering passion of serving humanity. From the deepest part of my heart, I'm coming to serve and not to lead. I want to assure you that I fully comprehend the weight of this role and the commitment it will demand has gotten the foresight.


I hereby solicit for your support, Canvas, prayers and vote to bring changes as we embark on another student governance transition in NANS ZONE C.


Yours in active struggle

Comrade Ibrahim Hakeemat Oyiza

FOR ASSISTANT SECRETARY GENERAL NANS ZONE C 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA