DECLARATION OF AMBITION TO CONTEST AS National Association of Kogi State students (NAKOSS) SEC. GENERAL

 



Protocols, 

Elders, 

Leaders, 

Stakeholders, 

Senators, 

NAKOSS Administrators, and 

All other protocols are duly observed


Articulate Nigerian student!


"Men make history and not the other way around. In period where there is no leadership, society stand still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better"

   - Harry S . Trueman. 


Dear Nigeria Student, for the past few years I have gathered experience in leadership by serving in different capacities in Student/youth struggle. I have made myself to be a man of integrity and a highly valued personalty. I have used leadership position to provide lasting solutions to some of the odds in our varsities...


I understand that God don't make me pass through all these experiences for fun but prepare me for a bigger task ahead, where my voice will be louder and we shall be implementing ideas in different diversity to change the facet in our institutions of higher learning...

On this note, I am making clearer intent to run as the Sec. Gen. of National Association Of Kogi State Students (NAKOSS).  My ambition is solely on the need to make  and build credible, efficient laws to raise and build credible, efficient, responsive and responsible student body that will aid efforts of relevant stakeholders in our dear institutions, in the overall interest of Nigeria Student in our dear universities across the country....


If by God grace and the will of people, If i am given the opportunity to serve, I will work tirelessly with the president and other executives to *Restructure the Unstructured Structure* I will use my knowledge to employ intelligent brain in organizing capacity building programmes in our dear institutions across the states....


I understand that it is not easy to lead a community where everyone is a leader but I believe beyond doubt that if we come together build the association of our dream in NAKOSS will be easier ...


I am relentless and ready to give my best to the students in our vasities across the Country, I have come to solicit for your support to complement my vision.....


As history we've it. I have served in different capacities although this is not enough for me to to justify the fact that I can serve as the NAKOSS SEC. GENERAL, but I believe with the experience I've  gather and leadership orientation with the mentality and ideology l've inherited, I can serve as the National Association of Kogi State students (NAKOSS) NATIONAL LEVEL for the betterment of our dear institutions and the Association.....


I' ve experience at the level of executive and legislative in different association....


As Auditor Gen. National Association of Ebira Students (Udus chapter) 2018/2019 


As Financial Sec. National Association of Ebira Students (Udus chapter) 2019/2020.


As President. National Association of Kogi states Students (Udus chapter) 2020/2021


As Senate representing  National Association of Kogi states Students (Udus chapter) at National level 2020/2021


As Special Adviser on strategic planning to National Naes president 2021/2022


As Speaker Nigerian Universities Nursing Students Association  (NUNSA Udus chapter) 2022/2023


I Am Comr. Abdullahi Halilu (*Aluta Nurse*) A Student of Usmanu Dan Fodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS).


I believe together we can and together we shall!


Thanks so much and God bless you (Amen)


God bless National Association of Kogi state Students (*NAKOSS*) National level

God bless (*NAKOSS*) Udus Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA