AN OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF INTEREST TO CONTEST FOR THE POSITION OF NATIONAL PRESIDENT NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDENT (NALLGS) NATIONAL SECRETARIAT, 2024 NATIONAL ELECTIVE CONVENTION.

 



*The NALLGS Elcom committee

*The out-going  Executives 

*The spirit head and his erudite stakeholders

*The patrons, and the grant patron of the association 


I greet you in the spirit of solidarity and oneness...

With total humility, I Comr. Abdulmalik Salihu, a 300 Hundred level student of federal university Lokoja Studying History and international studies, Formerly declare my interest to via for the position of "National President" in the coming election 2024 Elective Convention sets to hold soon.


After due consultation with my respected colleagues, stakeholders, Doggedly  ruggedly Aluta soldiers, radical comrades and my political mentors having nursed the enthusiasm and the zeal to contribute my quota in the development of the association as " the National President"


I present my self, not as the most intelligent of you, saint or someone who has more mystery power to control all lingering problems of our union but as one of the few who have the burning desire to serve on behalf of all, am ready to work for you


I have had the privilege of serving in different capacities since  2018 till date and served in different committees these experience have equipped me with skills and knowledge to run as "National President"


Finally, I promise you a persistent and intermittent efforts in inclusive growth, unity in diversity with your support and prayers we can make NALLGS greater than it is now.


United we bargain, but divided we beg"

The choice is ours...


Sincerely

Comr. Abdulmalik Salihu 

(Aluta -General )

National President Aspirant.

2024 Elective Convention

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA