KASODAN SECOND EDITION EVENT KNOCKING YOUR DOOR THIS COMING OCT 29TH

 


By Usman Ibrahim Dende

KAKANDA; A warm, loving and extremely kind and humble people. One Tribe I have deep admiration and respect for. 

KASODAN's selflessness and philanthropy are highly commendable and inspiring.

I have had the privilege of seeing some of her programs, activities and trainings, powered my INGRA. and in that experience, they earned  great admiration on my side. I was greatly impressed by the dedication of the aforesaid first "YOUTH SUMMIT" that transmit knowledge to succeeding generation. I could also remember being overwhelmed by so many different sounds and colors that hit me on that The reach culture and Self reliance. 


Again:


KASODAN, We will be extremely pleased to have your presence grace the "2nd EDITION  OF HER YOUTH SUMMIT, " by the end of October,  2023, respectively. 


This year's edition will be, il​lu​mi​nat​ing, informative and un​rid​dle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANS JCC CHAIRMEN DECLARE KANO STAKEHOLDERS’ SUSPENSION OF ELECTED OFFICERS "NULL, VOID, UNCONSTITUTIONAL".

NAPS VP Comr Ibrahim Dende Praises Gov Ododo for Delivering on Security Promises

NANS Kogi State Mourns the Passing of Usman Hajarah Ufedoje