KASODAN SECOND EDITION EVENT KNOCKING YOUR DOOR THIS COMING OCT 29TH

 


By Usman Ibrahim Dende

KAKANDA; A warm, loving and extremely kind and humble people. One Tribe I have deep admiration and respect for. 

KASODAN's selflessness and philanthropy are highly commendable and inspiring.

I have had the privilege of seeing some of her programs, activities and trainings, powered my INGRA. and in that experience, they earned  great admiration on my side. I was greatly impressed by the dedication of the aforesaid first "YOUTH SUMMIT" that transmit knowledge to succeeding generation. I could also remember being overwhelmed by so many different sounds and colors that hit me on that The reach culture and Self reliance. 


Again:


KASODAN, We will be extremely pleased to have your presence grace the "2nd EDITION  OF HER YOUTH SUMMIT, " by the end of October,  2023, respectively. 


This year's edition will be, il​lu​mi​nat​ing, informative and un​rid​dle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANCIS CALL ON THE ATTENTION OF THE KWARA STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE RESCUE OF KIDNAPPED STUDENTS

It is true that Governance and politics are two sides of same coin and almost inseperable .

Acceptance letter As Local Government Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo FCA